Seminar:Pet Estate Planning
To reserve your seat, please call (940) 387-8800 or click on the event below to register and reserve your seat. One day prior, everyone registered will receive an email with a link to the Zoom room and password to enter.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
How to Make Sure Your Most Loyal Family Member Is Taken Care of
Legally, pets are considered property. But, we know them as treasured family members who contribute companionship and love their entire life. You owe it to them to ensure the best possible future in the event of your absence.
Make sure your beloved pets have the following steps in place in case of incapacity or after death:
- Written Action Plan What information and documents are needed?
- Protect & Motivate Incentive for better care, safety measures to avoid neglect.
- Incapacity (What if you are out of it? Living Trust instructions for pet care.)
- Who’s in Charge? (What if you don’t have someone you trust?)
- Animal Care Organizations (Short Term Care, Foster Care, Long-term Care, Perpetual Care – Options and cost differentials.)
- How Much? (How to calculate funds necessary for long-term, perpetual care.)
- Do you have it Covered? (An evaluation checklist leaves nothing to chance.)
- Is the Timing Right? (Avoid delay from probate, what about changes?)
- Standing Up for Trigger (What about disgruntled heirs?)
- Identity Fraud (Steps to ensure caretakers don’t pass off Mr. Ed as Trigger.)
- Is It Good Enough? (Make sure Trigger’s standard of living is adequate.)
Find out all this and more at Leigh’s FREE Pet Estate Planning Seminar!
Registration will cut off at one hour before the webinar. If you did not receive the email with the Zoom link info or are having technical difficulties, please email us or call the office.
Even though this is a webinar, we’re still limiting the number of seats available so Leigh can get to each of your questions. Don’t delay in reserving your spot!