Living Trust Webinar:How to Protect Everything You Have Worked so Hard to Accumulate without Having to Give up Control
To reserve your seat, please call (940) 387-8800 or click on the event below to register and reserve your seat. One day prior, everyone registered will receive an email with a link to the Zoom room and password to enter.
Learn How You Can Fully Protect Your Assets with a Properly Build and Maintained Living Trust!
As a homeowner, you probably should have a Living Trust to protect your assets for your loved ones. But before you get a Trust, you should know that all trusts do not protect your assets equally and may not work as intended when the time comes!
Your Living Trust should do all it can to:
- Protect your beneficiaries from losing their inheritance to divorce, lawsuits, creditors, and government claims!
- Avoid Probate and Guardianship!
- Specifically address the different needs of each of your loved ones now, and adjust to their changing needs after you’re gone! (This can include unexpected illness, disability, or drug/alcohol problems!)
- Protect your IRAs and retirement plans which, over time, will likely grow to become the largest assets you leave behind!
- Take advantage of future changes in Estate Tax and Capital Gains Tax Laws!
Registration will cut off at one hour before the webinar. If you did not receive the email with the Zoom link info or are having technical difficulties, please email us or call the office.
Even though this is a webinar, we’re still limiting the number of seats available so Leigh can get to each of your questions. Don’t delay in reserving your spot!