Leigh is hosting a free seminar regarding how to make sure your pets are taken care of in case a worst-case scenario occurs. We always think of who will take care of our children and who will receive our assets if the unthinkable happens, but what about your pets? Never assume that they’ll be taken in by another family member and taken care of. This seminar will help you ensure that your pets will be taken care of as well, including how to prepare for the following:
- Living Trusts for pets in case you are incapacitated;
- Determining cost for short-term and long-term care for pets;
- Avoiding delays from probating your will;
- Preventing identity fraud of your pets; and
- Protecting your pets from disgruntled heirs.
Please mark your calendars and join us for this one-of-a-kind seminar! Call our office at (940) 387-8800 to reserve your seat!
Tuesday, September 27, 2016 at 10:00 a.m.
The Egg & I, 1800 S. Loop 288, Denton, TX
(off Brinker Rd between Loop 288 and Spender Rd)
Download the following flyer for more information!