Seminar:What to Do if Someone You Love Gets Diagnosed With Alzheimer's
What to Do if Someone You Love Gets Diagnosed With Alzheimer’s
Keep peace of mind with the information you need to ensure your future security. At this seminar, you will learn and have answers to the following:
- What are spousal protection provisions?
- Is a married couple always required to spend down one-half of their assets before qualifying for Medicaid?
- Will I lose my home?
- Can a person still have the legal capacity to sign documents with a diagnosis of Alzheimer’s?
- The role of a living will.
- Should I revise my last will and testaments and trusts?
- Strategies for financial gifts.
- What steps do I take now?
- What are the pros and cons of beneficiary designations to my property?
This seminar on proper Alzheimer’s planning is absolutely free. A complimentary meal will be provided.
There are no upcoming events at this time.