Seminar:What to Do if Someone You Love Gets Diagnosed With Alzheimer's
What to Do if Someone You Love Gets Diagnosed With Alzheimer’s
Keep peace of mind with the information you need to ensure your future security. At this seminar, you will learn and have answers to the following:
- What are spousal protection provisions?
- Is a married couple always required to spend down one-half of their assets before qualifying for Medicaid?
- Will I lose my home?
- Can a person still have the legal capacity to sign documents with a diagnosis of Alzheimer’s?
- The role of a living will.
- Should I revise my last will and testaments and trusts?
- Strategies for financial gifts.
- What steps do I take now?
- What are the pros and cons of beneficiary designations to my property?
This seminar on proper Alzheimer’s planning is absolutely free. A complimentary meal will be provided.
Registration will cut off at one hour before the webinar. Thirty minutes prior, everyone registered will receive an email with a link to the Zoom room and password to enter. If you did not receive the email with the Zoom link info or are having technical difficulties, please email us or call the office.
Even though this is a webinar, we’re still limiting the number of seats available so Leigh can get to each of your questions. Don’t delay in reserving your spot!